Monday, August 16, 2010

It's about the African Sierra


Today I got the word out. I started talking. To people.

Today I had my share of hugs and smiles and friends and everything. So, thanks a big bunch of awesomeness people :)

I told the camp director of my woes, and it made a difference in that I got it out of my pot of stewing apples. Not so much that it will actually change anything, but at least it is there.

Today I had a nap at lunch time and I even finished working on the yearbook.

I officially have everything due, done.

And it makes everything better. All the small things that seem to build up have been released like an open valve that has been unattended for quite some time.

I'm even (for the first time in over a week) actually writing this before midnight.

Becaa from photo was kind enough to show me what happened to her when she applied the new content aware fill in Photoshop on the image above when there was a mark in the bottom right hand corner of the Polaroid. Even sock monkeys are dirty, apparently.

Fruit of the Moment: Red Velvet

No comments:

Post a Comment