Thursday, July 1, 2010

Can you make me into an animal?


Camper arrival.

The missing elements of Bucks Rock have arrived and are currently eating their welcome home ice creams before put to bed.

Today I ate too much again and I didn't get any exercise in thanks to a lack of sleep last night. Today, being the first Wednesday was also meant to be the start of Wife Beater Wednesday but I chickened out of wearing a singlet all day.

Campers were meant to check out Pub today, however not many turned up. Photo was swamped out with guests but all the peeps we received were the returning pub-bies.

And let me say how amazingly awesome it was to see all the kids I had worked with last year grown inches and feet taller with broader shoulders or stretched limbs or longer hair or shorter hair. It was such a beautiful day of meetings.

Pub therefore was rendered pointless without Emma who turned her hand to the annual trunk and traffic crew for the day. I basically accomplished nothing save for advertisement and greeting people who ventured through the shop.

This evening was the orientation video, which I featured briefly in. Which is more than not at all last year.

Bex and I made a cookie pact this afternoon. No cookies for good. They're not that nice anyway.

Fruit of the Moment: second egg breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment