Friday, July 2, 2010

So, you like sugar huh?


I felt much better for running the 3 mile loop this morning. Got stuck between two oncoming cars at about the half way mark, but avoided any hit and run scenarios.

I had forgotten that I spent my breakfasts last year with Spencer from 7:30 onwards. Unfortunately, Spencer HAD remembered and was waiting for me from 7:30 at the dining hall. He forgave me... just. The campers who arrived on the breakfast gong formed a line that would rival the great wall of China. A very rare occurrence for breakfast I assure you. Its either due to first day excitement OR a camp full of early risers. Please let it be excitement.

Pub lost the internet today, and we felt a little useless when campers kept turning away when they couldn't use it. Thankfully, The true Pubbies stuck with us (and more importantly) we had our new delicious printer delivered with streak free laser printing awesomeness.

Rebecca and I kept our cookie pact until of course dinner, when the dessert was a gooey home baked cookie. Then I had three. so, err.. whatever. It was awesome.

I got some heavy program stuff done and above are two drafts for the 8 day show; The Curious Savage. I like the one of the left the best.

If you're interested in following Pub's online HAPPY HOUR BLOG, you should do so. Carson and I are running writing and web comics every day.

At dinner, I got discussing the social situation with Max, who pointed out a new potential tribe member to me. I hadn't considered the guy he suggested on my potential queerbies list, so i'm off to investigate. I'm actually a little hopeful I turn out to be the only gay in the village. That would be kinda a cool claim to make for 2010. Especially for a creative arts camp.

Fruit of the Moment: Breakfast Request

2 comments:

  1. You dont need to look for it. I was just sad. I thought I posted it, then when I came to see if you had replied to it, it wasnt there.

    I am really loving baybaloo by the way. He has a funtastic sound system. (Compared to Suzimoo)

    I miss you. Sounds like you are having a good time.

    I bought a knitting machine on ebay the other day. Havent got it yet, but feeling quite positive about it.

    ReplyDelete