Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm in puberty, I'm perverted.

Blind Panic.

Utter chaos.

4:30am is the time I killed Pub. The laser printer suffered the same fate as two days ago with the dead fuser. Now I know the printer is cursed. CURSED I SAY!

I left Bob and Ian all the notes I could think of incase I took Bob up on his offer of sleeping in after staying up to plate all that work. However with all the stress, I couldn't muster more than 2 hours of restless sleep before surrendering and heading down to breakfast.

Once again, I skipped my run. Not fairing so well.

The weather today made me homesick. Cool temperatures and lots of rain was the order of the atmosphere. I got caught in costume shed when the first drops hit. I managed to stay until the costume girls fashioned me a beautiful garbage bag raincoat with the words "I ♥ Costume" on the front and "Kenney 2010" on the back.

Without a printer and without a means to print the reverse of tonight's Curious Savage program, I was forced into using the office photocopier to make up the 150 quota for the evening. They weren't in chocolate brown ink as originally planned, but when we fix the printers this coming Wednesday we shall complete them properly.

Tonight after a really cool staff improv session with the Clown shop, I checked out the first play for the Buck's Rock 2010 season.

Tamara presented a beautiful play: The Curious Savage. Age appropriate, witty, dramatic and engaging peice presented with the panache of a beautiful set. I walked in mesmerized and left moved. Set Designer Drew and Construction Team headed by Mr McFee have just raised the bar this summer for more gorgeous work to follow.

Fruit of the Moment: En Gong Guarden; Pandora's Revenge

No comments:

Post a Comment