Friday, June 19, 2009

Are you a Vegetarian?


Greetings from Buck's Rock!

I am totally here in the dining room and settled. The wi fi is switched on, and free for all until campers come, and then it will be password protected...

Hokay, so. Nothing much to report today except for the REAL holiday sleep-in!!! Also, it took 30 GOD DAM minutes on the corner of 7th Ave to get a taxi... IN THE RAIN with all my bags.

After all that, I managed to catch the connecting bus to go to CAMP! (traffic in New York was horrific due to the downpour)

I was put up in the FOUR SEASONS cabin (all cabins are named after fancy hotels) and apparently I got the best deal. We have a room with all the hot water/heating for the 2 story building. I call it the 'Warm Room' it is currently drying anything wet. It will be useful for drying clothes.

Ive met SO SO SO many people here. If dad can remember that unenthusiastic person I was talking about, they are still as unenthusiastic as ever (and confused at why so many camp councilors are so perky?!)

Above is a friend I made, Marion (also from Sydney) we had dinner at the same table and we shared internet geek stories. It was fun.

Anyway, a long day of nothing calls for a very boring post.

P.S. Vegetarianism is suiting me fine and dandy :)

Fruit of the Moment: SOYnut butter (yeah, you read right, OMG!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment