Thursday, June 18, 2009

Central Perkiness

An early start to head off to TKTS in chance to score a bargain for a little mermaid matinee. With my Venti Coffee Frappuccino in hand, i strode to the line 2 hours early to secure my spot. Turns out, the tickets were only 30% off. oh well, at least i'd get a good seat right? Wrong. (more later)

After a breakfast featuring my good friend bacon, i decide to head to Central Park. Here, i visit the Central Park Zoo. The Zoo was so tiny, it was shorter than Tuneil. (it was still longer than Kim).

A short trip up the park, and I managed to spy on a castle, a turtle pond and the Alice in Wonderland Tribute statue in todays happy snap. I lingered there for quite some time as there was this funky jazz band TIN PAN playing next to it. Toe tappin' awesomeness!

Anyhew, by the time I navigated my way back to the subway and 47th street, it was time for lunch and a matinee.

Fruit of the Moment: Dairy Free Vanilla Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment