Sunday, December 5, 2010

Aboriginal for lightning


I felt so heavy today. Like my brained weighed a lot more than it already did and everything was really dizzy. In the positive, I got to sit down a lot. After a fair few cups of water and a few episodes from season 6 of Weeds, I strode confidently down the beach front for an hour with Glen and Leila.

I'm fearing that people are starting to get sick of me and my latest "I'm so depressed cos I'm broke, unemployed and boyfriend-less" routine. I mean, I listen to myself 24/7 and I'm out of tomatoes to throw. It's a whole other floor of depression that I've descended.

Amongst the rock pools, fish eggs and crabs on the beach front, Glen assured me that I needed not worry about him getting sick of hearing it. Which was good to hear. It's simultaneously awesome and frustrating that the people around me are so supportive. Mostly because they can't really do anything for me besides listen to me whine.

Bottom line, I don't want to start 2011 on the fires of 2010. Id rather be standing on ashes by then.

I drove the 4 hours back home, which was shorter this time around, even after stopping for petrol.

Fruit of the Moment: Buttermilk Pancakes stolen from Angus & Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment