Wednesday, December 15, 2010

this guy fell asleep on me


This morning, I was hard pressed to think of anything except that $1400 piece of machinery I was an "ungrateful little shit" over. So, I started researching the interwebz for solutions on how to return the unreturnable note pad.

It came down to being engraved. Had it not been engraved, the return would have been simpler and smoother. My first caller advised that the only way I can return an engraved iPad, is if I buy another iPad of equal or higher value to replace it.

The second caller advised that I could return the engraved iPad, replacing it with a lesser valued iPad and then returning that one at a later date. This plan turned to when-sales-go-bad faster than a tap-dancing hummingbird eats a lemon. Apparently, the "helpful" Chin had lied about this, just in order for me to buy another iPad. A call to his supervisor helped with the cancelation of the 2nd iPad I had bought under false pretences.

A final call to Catrina apparently made some kind of this-customer-wont-go-away-until-we-refund-him statement. And all was settled. Well, financially that is. I feel this is not an easily forgotten statement of mine, regardless if I refuse to accept money in its place or not. Which is shit, in essence. Because emotionally, it is a richer situation.

We had the end of year Seussical rehearsal tonight. No one ate a single banana muffin I had made. Not one. Someone took three of them home. And I ended up eating two. But apart from that, bupkis.

Fruit of the Moment: Code I-Think-We're-Good-Guys-Now

2 comments: