Friday, December 17, 2010

There's something in his ear

A bathroom scrubbed and a few tables errected, I head into Macarthur Square for some coffee with Tuneil, her sisters and one very awesome five year old supporting a loose tooth. We had coffee. I spilt mine on my shirt. I rule.

Later, I am buying an array of bathroom cleaning products and three muffins for me, mum and Nanny Tess as I anticipated her arrival for the Christmas holidays. However, instead of arriving home to an afternoon tea, I arrive home to an empty cake holder to wash up. Indeed it had been that Maureen, mum and Nanna had eaten the last of my birthday cake. And I am left with three muffins.

So after resolving that next year I could make a birthday cake I would have more than one slice of, I go out to buy 5 chickens, and 2 tins of sliced pineapple with Dad.

I check up on how Pammy Kay and this guy are doing since they no longer are having the world's most awesome Friday night ever. Apparently, they both are doing homework. They are so cool.

Louise having canceled this evening's surprise birthday party yesterday morning as I was not worth spending money on, came over. And we talked about what was wrong and why things are not okay at the moment. Things must have improved, as I felt my appetite return* after a sit down. And we played Bananagrams.

Fruit of the Moment: 150 bags
*No really, I felt so duck feathers** all day
**by that I mean 'down' ***
***joke © Sean O'Gorman 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment