Wednesday, December 8, 2010

work was so shifty!!

I realised as I crashed into the wall this morning that doing nothing all day really takes it toll on you. Of course, it helps cement the metaphor when you literally are hitting a wall with your body.

I am not too sure how this whole holiday season is going to pan out. Mostly because things are really not worth celebrating. Regardless, December plods along.

In taking mum into town for shopping, the day went quicker than usual. Also, having rehearsals for Seussical helped. Heathcote Rd being closed, didn't help however. Especially since I had to drive halfway into the city to turn back.

I once again did practically nothing. But i'm getting to know all the people doing nothing. So it makes time pass in a good way.

Fruit of the Moment: Vanilla Yo Yo

2 comments: