Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Dead Leaper's Underpants


Glen is rocking back and my fork to mouth project FAILED and i'm hungry and my hickups are back. Wait trying food again
Success!
like this on facebook
Leila got more and we are waiting for more stuff.
I wanted a redskin awhen Gen wanted one.
But she gave my lickorice and glen's face is hot.
I couldn't look away and then I DID its so important that I did. I'm rice. I'm spelling free WRONG.
FREE
thats so funny Kenney fails at alllllllllll things.
Its so funny and I make noises.
Don't take the book....
hen
I'm CALM now.
So Im swirling the cookie in my mouth 50% straterGy it was so good and my head it warm.
I can feel the texture in my mouth of the cooooookie!
Glen samed/
shaved/
SAVED me from my finger in my ear. Im rewarding ME with a cooookie..
nom nom nom
everyones the same as noone.
No it isn't thats not true.
Gen does not know about religeous neibourhoods.
The meaning of life is 42nd street.
time can move and be still.
Genevieve ruined it but she didn't stop time.
The people inside the cookie as I am eating it... insane insanity
Glen is doing the signal dance.
There was five minutes of straight chip eating and Then five more minutes of gay chip eating

Scientific discovery.
peer reviewed
padietry
and feet-lower feet no tickleish

Fruit of the Moment: We were eating uncooked potatoe chips

No comments:

Post a Comment