Wednesday, December 29, 2010

by the end of your dreams


After entering a competition designed for women over a modest breakfast, I began facing the music. And the music played "you-better-get-working-on-that-portfolio-for-job-applications"*

After spending hours on the new document, with two less pages and a few additions to the commercial projects, I got me a new bundle of hope to apply with.

In other news, I applied to work at Apple today. Lets see them knock me back there via email in 3 weeks time. I'll keep 'yall posted.

Strangely, the highlight of the day was an episode of QI about cockney slang. I lead an exciting life, says I.

Fruit of the Moment: Beach Weather
*Now available on iTunes

2 comments:

  1. really, Apple? Are you mad man?

    I won't say who I am because I work for/with Apple but its not a great idea for most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Apple; with their marketing department.
    They haven't responded so, it looks like I was right anyhew.

    ReplyDelete