Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I like a fresh Kenney to lean on


Work keeps me going.

Today, I had work. Pointless, no brainer work. And it put my spirits higher than they have been for a few days now. Which is super awesome. And so is everything. And soon, I will get paid in moneys.

Had coffee with the girls* this afternoon. No matter how many times we go to Coffee Club, I never seem to recall how awful their food is. The coffee this afternoon was surprisingly decent.

Dad and I put up the rope lighting for next weekend's Christmas shindig. And the silver tinsel. It was nice weather to do it in.

I tried to test the waters on going to Lorenzo's for dinner on my birthday next week. Its shit that it just wont work. Dad and/or Louise just wouldn't make it there from the city. Also, they have to work the next day.

Not to worry, it's not like I wanted anything special or anything. I'm not really deserving of accolade anyway at the moment. Not when compared to this chap.

Fruit of the Moment: guessing potato when it's clearly wrong
* I count Justin and Noah to be honorary girls in this instance.

2 comments: