Monday, December 6, 2010

accentuate the ranga

I woke up at what felt like 11am, but was really 7am. And today, like the many weeks before it was a desert wasteland of TV watching, resume submitting and tea making.

I'm a few episodes into a really bland TV series called The Event. It's possibly the most mediocre show on television at the moment. But it makes for making my day more interesting.

Seussical rehearsals were also redundant*. We learnt 'Biggest Blame Fool', a song which my character stands silently embarrassed by everyone laughing at him. So I got to watch everyone learn the 5 part harmony and then, go home.

I managed to however post a whole bundle of thingos... letters. AND returned a library book. AND I managed to avoid a car crash when Jen gave me an early mark to go home.

Fruit of the Moment: frypan cake
*for me

4 comments:

  1. HAAA! Laughed some others. (mostly wikersham brothers)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought this was going to be something about the ranga kid wearing orange clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, blog titles are quotes I gather from other people during that day. The best quote, wins :D

    ReplyDelete