Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Are you gonna eat that pickle?

So with four hours sleep and a whole lotta running around port Kembla this morning, i shlumped it to the IMAX to finally see AVATAR.

It was amazing. Enormous, beautiful, engaging and the 3D wasn't like WOW!! I'M WHACKING A BALL OFF A PADDLE AT THE AUDIENCE!!! It was more like having dust particles and leaves floating around at different distances which made you feel totally enveloped within the world.

Yes, there may have been some shameless "THEY'RE KILLING NATURE?!??!" crying on behalf of myself. But he (James Cameron) kills off so much more than a bunch of plants. I was convinced that the film would not live upto my expectations. But it did a top notch job of keeping me amazed and in awe for like 2 1/2 hours.

I think the guy next to me got real pissed off when I got my dinner bean/salad wrap i had made myself, proceeding to eat it with all the crinkling noises foil makes. Whatever. He was totally leaning WAY too far over on my side for comfort anyway. Also, I may have taken my shoes off on purpose for him to enjoy said fumes from my feet.

Fruit of the Moment: David Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment