Friday, February 19, 2010

No you're not. You're just loyal


My first weigh in was this afternoon.

After two weeks of dieting and exercise i had apparently lost 1kg. This shocked George, my nutritionist, but left me with a familiar "i've been here before" feeling.

Apparently, my body fat percentage went down, but my stomach measurement went up from 102cm to 103cm. I hate my stomach. its really the thing im focued on. George actually tried to lie to me, and say it was down to 101cm. But I noticed him puzzle over the first measurement he took, and thus i looked at the 2nd measurement he took. 103cm. And then lied about it dropping.

My ankles have more muscle, and I was like no shit Sherlock. Running every morning? Whoda thunkit?

So, now to combat my lack of losing weight I need to exercise more. 10 minutes more a day. Pointing out here that I had been exercising the double recommendation, and eating less than the recommended diet.

Don't be surprised with lack luster results come Friday fortnight.

Ways in which to spend the eve of early morning Air Travel:
  • cooking tomato pasta
  • editing films
  • not packing
  • forgetting to wash clothes
  • going to bed 3 hours before you have to wake up.
Tomorrow? Melbourne.

Fruit of the Moment: Pat's Package

No comments:

Post a Comment