Monday, February 22, 2010

Isn't it nice when you figure out how to operate your car radio after owning your car for over 2 years?

Exciting to note that as a result of increasing the amount of water I consume during the day, I more frequently visit the Mens' room.

This would be okay if not stuck in peak hour traffic. Today i almost had an episode on my hands. Literally. Lucky the Casula turn off had been placed their and someone saw fit to keep the lights green until the doors of KFC greeted my... anguish.

Thank you George for inflicting this pain on me. Diets I can handle. 40 minute cross country runs are a breeze. Pissing in a car? not so much fun.

Also, i managed to find gluten free, wheat free tortilla wraps for a pizza extravaganza this evening. Well, when I say extravaganza i really mean tiny handful of cooked salads on bread.

Fruit of the Moment: Lost Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment