Saturday, February 27, 2010

I fogot to buy the paper for the TROPFEST DVD, but not to fear! A tall Canadian will provide for me.


Kenney woke up today to an alarm. which made him very grumpy. Before heading out to the doctors, he forgot to put out the garbage and take a sample tube of nanny's moisturiser.

The visit to the doctors went well, if you discount the fact that post blood test I look like a crack whore. Not so fun. Also, the nurse didn't have any Spiderman Bandaids. Sad Pandas.

Today's task was to learn how to use mum's super expensive sewing machine without breaking it. I learnt how to thread a bobbin, and how to sew a teeshirt and pants. My character in spelling Bee; Leaf Coneybear makes his own clothes. Therefore, I took it upon myself to make them.

My adventures in sewing went well. Besides the fact that my arms are upside down because the seam for the sleeve is on the shoulder seam. Trust me. It looks weird. But this is okay, cos Leaf is meant to be weird.

Despite my avoidance of MARDI GRAS and MOVIES WITH FRIENDS I still got to bed at 9:30. where I am now, writing this to you; oh nameless reader. Take care.

Fruit of the Moment: Multigrain

No comments:

Post a Comment