Saturday, February 20, 2010

So, whats the deal here?


Today started at the bright and chirpy hour of 4:30. Where, I trust no one woke on my departure.

Driving to the airport was the third drive to the city from Wollongong this week where I was half asleep. I seem to have no time anymore to sleep. It goes hand in hand with working I guess.

Parking at the long term car park was an exciting and thrilling tale of adventure and daring. And by this, I mean confusing and dull.

Most importantly, I not only caught my plane on time to Melbourne, but it hardly lasted a second. I don't even remember take off before I hear the pilot announcing our decent into Melbourne.

My guess is the lack of food in portions i'm used to combined with the lack of sleep has done this to me.

Melbourne was, as always the city of people who wait to cross the road. Checking into my hotel about 10 meters from the airport shuttle, it was all too easy to avoid the $40 entrance fee into the Aquarium favorite the ACMI (Australian Centre for the Moving Image)

While there I made this

I always hate traveling with myself. Everything is so silent and awkward. Museums after Art Exhibitions are great, but not if no ones there to talk to. Unless of course you find an original Haunted House Ghost train carriage from Melbourne's Luna Park.


My reviews for the 2 productions today are above.

On my way home, I was stopped by a bunch of young, bright eyed foreigners with vague European accents asking where *random street* was. Luckily my anal self printed map aided them in their quest. It was when they asked me why I wasn't going out tonight that I actually pondered it, on the way to the Hotel internet kiosk.

Fruit of the moment: 30 minutes to make a sandwich for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment