Thursday, February 18, 2010

I don't know your name yet so I can't say hello to you

Today was a day of sleeping.

I woke up at sometime after 4am, thinking it was 6am. I ran my final run for the week, and when i got home, noticed it was 5am. Thus, not being tired, I continued to get ready and arived at work an hour and a half early where i slept in my car until clock in.

I found my delicious sushi for dinner at southgate shopping centre. The guy was really rude tho. He rushed me through and then shooed me away. even though there was NO ONE ELSE waiting. I took the goods and ran to McDonalds Engadine, where i also slept for 30 minutes in my car before heading off to rehersals.

Now, i hope to sleep some more at Leilas.

Fruit of the Moment: Unintentional Knee to Groin

No comments:

Post a Comment