Sunday, February 28, 2010

No more treasurer


This morning I found the energy to complete a 40 minute jog around sunny Raby.

Don't know how i did it, but it kept me in a brilliantly wonderful mood for the remainder of the day! Well, it could have been that or spending breakfast with an entourage of my favorite people.
Mumma T, JD, Little Noah, Bridgette and her charming boy all dealt with my increasingly demanding diet of measured substances allocated at specific times.

The waiter, was correctly identified as a homosexual was kind enough to cater for my strange request of specific portions of milk, cereal and fruits.

Choofing off after breaky, I dashed down to the gong to catch up on my lack of set building points with my current musical SPELLING BEE.

I got to use power tools, paint and got a whole lotta glitter stuck to my ass. Even BETTER to report, the costumer simply loved my clothes I had made yesterday. I'm so excited to start wearing them for real. Although slightly less enthusiastic in getting my chest waxed to avoid looking like a 40 year old in an overgrown kids top.

Continued choofing resulted in Double Bay Thai for dinner and finalising the editing/authoring the DVD for Genevieve's film ROSY MAX.

Fruit of the Moment: Greens and Chilli

No comments:

Post a Comment