Thursday, February 25, 2010

I go to a Catholic School; DON'T be alarmed!

Yesterday, I receive a letter in the mail from CCUSA (the company that has "organised" my 2010 Camp details.) The letter informed me that I had 2 days left to get my passport and working visa application into the US consulate. Along with some odd $400 worth of fees and money orders.

This I decided, was bothersome.

Today I spent my day running around like chickens being hacked at by trainee Japanese chefs. I had to of course not arouse suspicions that I was pouring through miles of American red tape documents about my mother's maiden name. The form was infuriatingly frustrating as it kept logging me off the system, forcing me to re-enter all the information more than four times.

The trip to the post office was met with some relief. More relief was found with my SUSHI DINER I ate before rehearsals.

Fruit of the Moment: Sweat Sucking Wonder Fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment