Friday, February 26, 2010

The birthday is in the bag



Work was a blur of tiredness. I got more sleep then any other weekday this week AND I didn't go on a 3mile run. Beats me why I woke up zonked.

Swing tags were the topic at work. I have something like a week to redesign every swing tag and every instruction care label for every garment in every range to fit with the new Australian standards for branding/packaging.

The auditionees keep calling for love song. We are half booked out for auditions already! SO many women. I need more men. Story of my life really.

My real work was sitting in front of my iMovie app and working on finalising Genevieve's short film ROSY MAX. I've included a short sequence that was pitched and timed perfectly by actor David Solomon so that no matter what take i cut to, it always sounded the same, with the same gestures and timing. Very Impressed.

Fruit of the Moment: Italliano

No comments:

Post a Comment