Thursday, February 11, 2010

So, I can ask intrusive questions right?

I have several projects on the horizon. Its semi difficult to keep the juggled, however manageable i think they may be to begin with.

My current ball in the air is a film I'm shooting with Genevieve called ROSY MAX. I'm the DOP and editor for the short, which goes well hand in hand. This evening, we met the cast and had a mini rehearsal. The guy who plays the lead managed to be one of those good looking nice guys that are in such short supply, according to general masses. His natural state was a little vacant in expression and innocent, which conflicts a little with his character, but hey, that why hes an actor.

Genevieve was on apologetic hyperdrive. And both our actors picked up on this and played up to it. She was trying to be over accommodating due to them taking time from their lives to rehearse. Given they are actors, im assuming its fine for them.

In any case, we broke the ice which is always a bonus pre shoot. Sometimes when you meet a cast member on the day, its hard to get into an instant do what I say relationship.

Gen made me bean salad. I like her bean salad. I will make it again.

Day three of the insane diet regime continues with a surprisingly satisfied stomach.

Fruit of the Moment: SRA3

No comments:

Post a Comment