Sunday, February 7, 2010

I sure as cuss hope so

This weekend has not been a waste. I have wasted time, but it was in aid of my mental stability.

And entire season of six feet under was consumed happily with my new waffle machine.

And here I was forgetting that Oscar season was the time where simultaneously, dirty double crossing rats release the DVD screeners of top movies online for the masses. Shame on them.

Tonight's viewing of Fantastic Mr Fox and The Princess and the Frog had me astounded. I would had assumed the fox would come out on top. Not so. Frog had me at the first musical sting. And in breaking with tradition, a main character was murdered. brutally. and not by falling off anything.

Mother and I spent some time getting acquainted with her new iPod nano. It was a days lesson in importing CDs to iTunes and synchronising iTunes with her new iPod. Not all was wasted. We had delicious halumi cheese for lunch.

Yesterday, I read The Pillowman; a play by Martin McDonagh. Which accounts for my mood yesterday in writing dark fairytale like dialogues.

Fruit of the Moment: cookieness

No comments:

Post a Comment