Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mourn the wool that never was and never will be

Catalog COMPLETE!

It makes such a beautiful change in the world when you've finally lifted thew wieght off your shoulders. Even if it is raining buckets of cats.

Also, not a moment too soon. all those half naked shots of the same woman with THE worst fake tan in the world to match her equally attractive face. All im saying is I'm glad we crop from the lip down.

Rehearsals were amazing tonight. Things are starting to fall into place with the show, and I've even gone as far as working up my trance for spelling the words Im turning my head like a winding clock. It seems to work real swell like.

And HOORAY for the end of Bondi! I hate house-sitting. Its a loathsome thing I sometimes talk myself into and then regret it. In this case, the only thing i enjoyed was the hour sleep in i got every morning i woke up in Bondi. But i traded that for early morning starts due to the GOD DAM CATS who wold wake me at 7am on a Sunday to get fed. 7AM DOESN'T EXIST ON A SUNDAY. BUGGER OFF 7AM.

In any case i'll be glad to be getting back to Merry Ol' Campbelltown. No, wait... my house is having renovations. *sigh* living at mums for a while then huh? My own room... so close; yet soi far.

Fruit of the Moment: 81 today

No comments:

Post a Comment