Monday, February 1, 2010

Odd, and off-putting his quirks prohibit him from interacting with the world

lets all just breathe okay?

Just because I spent 14 hours at work today, doesn't mean that I wont finish the catalog tomorrow. But if i have to type another

10 - 12A, 12 - 16B-C-D-DD

label, i'll lose it. For real.

Okay. So, Mr Monday was in the office today. He continues to be the attractive slob. I mean, really does anyone find slouching or comic book hero socks attractive? No. Okay, maybe a little. Buts its only because I have to slave over thousands of woman's lingerie photos. ALSO, Mr Monday can use facebook on his work station. WTF? Facebook is blocked in the underwear dept. (actually, its more of a blessing; no work would get done then) Wednesday will come soon.

Also, today I placed an Ad in a Newtown paper for LOVE SONG auditions and bought the domain www.lovesongplay.com

Now, i'm spending my night trying to get some sort of website live.

Fruit of the Moment: Problemsecretary

No comments:

Post a Comment