Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nico Returns

My new diet may be taking its toll.

I;m feeling quite woosey and drained of energy. And any sporty movement results in a spinning head and upset stomach.

I cant complain tho. My sister had her car beaten up, broken and spat out. along with terrifying news that her house now has termites. Add to this stupid non paying car insurance companies who wont pay out any money because the car "never moved". pfft! fuckers.

Also, my dad seemed surprised that my first instinct wasn't to ring up work and say I wouldn't be going in, so I could help my sister through the day. I felt it was best to let her fight the battle so she knows where she stands. Apparently, this is called being cold and uncaring.

I managed to keep a track of her day. And was rather proud of how she had everything orgainsed by 11am.

meanwhile I'm still stuck in living out of my suitcase land. And i'll need to somehow organise Melbourne suitcase by tomorrow night.

Fruit of the Moment: FIGS ARE HIGH IN CALORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment