Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sorry, did you want anything?

The big V

Lucky I was too distracted to take note.

Genevieve and I took our last shot for ROSY MAX. I spent the Morning filming the more than professional Pat in his underwear walking around with rose vases. The very patient and talented Laura hung around while we got the last few apartment shots, before venturing out to the streets guerilla style.

I was amazed we got a bus shot. Quite happy about it. And the park scene was just divine. I am yet to watch the footage but am confident i got it all.

This afternoon was, however plagued by chaos. Cleaning, Angry yelling, Clearing, Chucking, Washing Machine Fail, Grocery Shopping, Cockroach Clusters YOU NAME IT.

I'm glad its all come to a close.

Fruit of the Moment: Rotted Potato Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment