Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Crying to Debussy

Goodevening 'yall. Reporting here live from My-Life-Sucks-at-the-Moment City with my friends No-body-gives-a-fuck and Miss Adventure.

Today, after having FINISHED the catalog. That's right. FINISHED. I was told to make small annoying changes that required tiny little minute changes that took me hours to accomplish.

And when I get to 6:30pm? "Oh wait... before you leave Ken, can you start from scratch again please? we've never liked that the clothes are so tiny. Make them bigger. and re alighn everything and proove that black is white."

okay. right. left. FUCK. You decide to say this NOW!??! NOW when the darn thing is 2 days late after I GAVE YOU the original draft last week!? I am Joe's angry ball of rage.

I've clocked out. See you in 2 days time world.

My play's website is up tho. Yay silver fucking lining.

Fruit of the Moment: Wasted Jarlsberg

No comments:

Post a Comment