Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh! Its a Naked lady in your office


Do you ever get the feeling when you're jogging in Wollongong at 5am that you're being chased by zombies? Yeah. That's pretty common right? Well, it scared the shit outa me this morning. Especially when i was running through the shopping center car park.

This evening not only did i have to get my food ready for the remainder of the week, but since I'm down Wollongong editing on Friday night, I also had to pack my Melbourne bags. I feel like that woman from Mary Poppins. CAST ME CAMERON MACINTOSH!!


Meanwhile, I made some I love you cookies for my sister who continues to have the worlds worst week. Their secret ingredient is honey. They look pretty nomnomnom.

Fruit of the Moment: Canceled Meetings

No comments:

Post a Comment