Monday, February 8, 2010

George says: Glad to hear you started your morning exercise today!

I felt like being snippy today.

Dan,

apologies for the confusion.

I did not find the emails 'unnecessary' or 'intrusive'. I had meant that the institute should not need to know of my career decisions. It was administrative rules and practices such as the ones your institute implement that deterred my longer career in teaching. Emails informing me of my implied lack of co-operation are exceedingly helpful.

I look forward to receiving the new invoices. I trust my new address has been forwarded to you by the board of studies.

Best regards.
Kenney
different, because its spelled with an 'E-Y'



From: "Hanks, Daniel"
To: "Ogilvie, Kenneth"
Sent: Mon, 8 February, 2010 12:06:10 PM
Subject: RE: Leave of Absence Request NSWIT:00000261716

Dear Kenneth

Thanks for your email advising us that you have stopped teaching.

We request that all teachers keep us updated as to their teaching status. Unfortunately you did not do this, consequently we assumed you were still actively teaching - hence the 'unnecessary' and 'intrusive' emails we had to send you to find out that you were no longer teaching. Obviously we were unaware of your new career decisions.

I will mark your record on our system as withdrawn. However, I should also advise you that it seems you still owe us fees from your teaching period in 2008 and 2009. I will request a new invoice be sent to you shortly.

Good luck with the new career.

Kind regards,
Dan
NSW Institute of Teachers


------------------- Original Message -------------------
From: Ogilvie, Kenneth
Received: 8/02/2010 9:10 AM
To: contactus
Subject: Leave of Absence Request

Contact Person: Kenneth Ogilvie

Comments: My last block in teaching was complete the end of term 2, 2009. I have since traveled to America, returned home, started to work in the fashion industry with a new career and intend to revisit America later in 2010. I do not intend to return to full time teaching. Please contact me for any more details. I had received an email instructing me to inform you of my intentions. Please note that I find this unnecessary and intrusive in my personal career decisions. Best regards, Kenneth


Fruit of the Moment: tofu :(

No comments:

Post a Comment