Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My hands have a mind of their own, Deal with it Juliette!

When you dont intend to go home for a number of days, it may be in your best inerests not to embark on a new diet of prepared, fresh foods.

This it seems will be the problem I face this week. I'm starting a new diet that will help me to lose weight. which, is the popular thing to be done, i am told.

So anyway, I pack up numerous amounts of foods and take them to work. I even have to eat breakfast at work. its all very confusing. I eat more often, but in smaller portion sizes. Also, I can eat upto 2 punnets of strawberries per day at any point I desire!

It was an interesting day. It was my first day in over 1 1/2 years that ive had a sandwhich!? as i'm trialing gluten and wheat free bread. It tastes like powder. Im worried i wont like this new diet, seeing as though im aready talking way too much about it.

Fingers crossed.

Fruit of the Moment: Mouthguard Soap

No comments:

Post a Comment