Monday, January 25, 2010

alot of comics talk about umm.. their pants... and thats, cos they've no original ideas...


So, apart from coming to turms with the fact that i just spelt 'terms' with a 'u' and that my insurance is gonna cost me over a grand, I also applied for the performance rights to LOVE SONG today. And guess what? Australian prices are double American prices. so, now my budget has overflowed a little. And the little I had to start with, is no more.

I also visited a travel agent today. One boasted that they could find me the cheapest available flight to NEW YORK on the days I want or give me $1000 towards a flight if i could find a cheaper one.

Their price, return to NEW YORK on QANTAS with a short holiday in ORLANDO to soak in Harry Potter world through a local American airline?

$1,938.30

They weren't kidding. So I went to two other travel agencies thinking CHRIST, i can beat that!

The 1st one came back with a figure of

$3,153 AND it was totally through DELTA air (the local american airline from the original quote)

Then i said to myself; "cripes, old man"

The 2nd Travel agent came back with a figure of

$2, 143 AND it was with an extra 2 stop overs in NEW GUINEA and CHINA (thanks Air Pacific)

So, guess who'll be using QANTAS, yet again?

Fruit of the Moment: Soychips

No comments:

Post a Comment