Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I think, really, the Jolly Roger is the appropriate course of action.

The amount of tired points I received today were more than I could carry.

I ended up napping in my car for 10 minutes this morning. TEN MINUTES. That's how desperate I got.

In my delusional state, I bought a plane ticket.

A real live going-to-America plane ticket. And it was the QANTAS one I reported below.

Also, the Wednesday temp guy was in. Hes short, with a slightly pudgy middle and very cute :)

Mr Wednesday is by far better than Mr Monday. Mr Monday actually looks like he belongs in the Underwear modeling department. Far more 'attractive' but the turn off is his constant vacant expression and slumped posture at his desk.

This evening gave way to A SERIOUS MAN. The new Cohen Brothers Film. FUCKING TRIUMPH OF MODERN CINEMA.

Fruit of the Moment: Dr Cow's tree nut cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment