Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sexy German Backbacker, Stil sexy.


Today, I am feeling much better. I visited Genevieve and we dissected the previous nights debacle. Which was constructive. Gen is so good at this Buddhist rational thinking crap. Also, My sister added her two cents and so I am at peace.

As well as this, Genevieve and I mainly talked about my misadventures with men and how and why that has come to pass in the past. Its a long story, you cant get there by bus. But rest assured another log has been added to the "should of seen that coming" pile and we move on.

And so I continue to wait. Without baited breath.

I drove from Wollongong to Coledale to Sydney City to Campbelltown in 45 degree sweatyness.

360km later and the death of my NAVman, I finally saw the Lovely Bones. Which was a total joy to behold. I seriously think PJ is amazing. A MAY ZING. Marky Mark still cant act for shit.

Fruit of the Moment: Mango that Gen didn't think she wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment