Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Drew Barrymore is a woman?

Happy Racist Day!

A major part of Australian heritage is the time we stole land from the rightful owners and now wear wife beaters and Australian flag capes while bashing up ethnic groups to celebrate.

And today, Leila, Glen, Gen and I went boating in Audley with a vegetarian feast so beautiful i cried. Gen was excited i had made her my Bean Salad.

I received a grand total of 12 blisters on my hand from the strain of rowing too fast on a hot day, and took immense pleasure from the squeal Gen made when I sprayed her with my sunscreen in a can.

Meanwhile, it was the drive to my sister's house that left me physically exhausted. Driving back to Bondi from Sutherland and then to Campbelltown and back is kinda a long way to go. But worth the BBQ she organised.

It was a HUGE event too. Like many ma y people turned up. and Louise made me pumpkin pies. nom nom nom.

Fruit of the Moment: Roasted Vegetable Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment