Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lol no way im not buying a dreessssJ haha

As the deadline for the Lovable catalouge draws near, I feel the pinch of time tightening it's tentacle around my unsuspecting neck.

Today, I tried so hard to do good things and failed so miserably in the process.

I had to print out an extra 10 Davenport catalouges, but I miss-punched holes in one and became frustrated at my incompetence.

I had to finish the underwear and Maternity sections for the Lovable catalouge, but only got through half of the underwear.

I had to eat dinner, but my 3 day old risotto tasted funny, and I ate it anyway which caused an upset stomach.

I forgot to feed the cats and someone else had to pick up the slack.

I forgot all my lines at rehearsals. And couldn't even spell Gerbal correctly. Its Gerbil. URGH?!?

I figured out that the director doesn't want to disappoint me, but she doesn't like where i'm taking my character. She wants me to play him straight out dumb. Which is going to be hard for me, because of its 2 dimensionality. Not because Im not smart enough to play dumb.

I figured out that the reason I know none of my harmonies is because I don't sing the lines out loud, and the musical director only repeats lines when someone sings a line wrong. But ever since I was berated in CATS for singing off key Ive been super hesitant with harmonies.

Tomorrow, all I have to look forward to is a late night at work as my Bondi stint draws to a close.

Fruit of the Moment: 4TA

No comments:

Post a Comment