Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hey YOU could pretend to be Glen's gay lover - because Homosexuality is funny :)


So is my now regular schedual come rehearsal night, that I go to southgate to get me some dinner. And tonight was no exception.

However, instead of the regular vegetarian paper rolls I get, they gave me the "vegetarian roll" with tuna. This would have been okay if i wasn't in such a rush and descovered it was tuna BEFORE driving towards Woolongong.

Sad Pandas.

To replace the "Vegetairan" meal, some local Gas Station had these weird ball shaped nutty things called Protein Balls; 'are YOU man enough?' Anyhew, they tasted like those outer space astronaught sticks id have for recess when I was in primary school.

They gave me oh so much energy for the second Spelling Bee rehersal. Which continued the theme of Everyone-can-sight-read-bar-Kenney. But it was okay, cos the dancing was so so much fun.

Fruit of the Moment: TONTINE double pack

No comments:

Post a Comment