Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Want some fat free dessert?


So, after getting up after ZERO sleep, to get to work EARLY to assist with the deadline... EVERYTHING was done. and I spent the day as a zombie.

Noteworthy events were the 2 o'clock journey to the photocopier and the 11am march to the sample pile. I don't think apart from this any work got done.

This evening I met Glen and Gen who are my co-conspirators on the upcoming production of LOVE SONG. We viewed the space I am about to hire. and WOW.
We want gritty, raw theatre? We got a GRITTY, RAW theater. Pending Insurance costs, id say this puppy is about ready to bark. (9 insurance quotes today are in transit btw)

I also found an online ticketing resource AND a website group. Now all I need is a rehearsal venue, and AUDITIONS space.

Fruit of the Moment: Green Apple, Ginger and Pineapple

No comments:

Post a Comment