Saturday, January 16, 2010

Welcome back, Carter!

A truly inspiring day of watching downloaded television. A whole season in fact. Eureka S3.

I was supposed to get to Bondi at 10am, however it took me until 3pm. A 5 hour delay people?! Whats with that huh?

The cats names are Anna and Alex. And i'll be forever checking this post until I remember them. So, NOBODY hack my account and delete this message. That would suck.

Arriving at the apartment, its like a bombs hit it... Bags and clothes everywhere! A friend of the owners was preparing to leave Sydney for an 8 month training course out in the middle of the Siberian Desert or something, and it turned out to be his stuff decorating the room like some abstract installation.

Strangely good looking guy too. We had this very odd coded message, where he informed me that he clearly knew my sexual preference and that he was into girls.

I tend to fall into these conversations a lot around straight men. Like they will, for no reason (or prompting) [or flirting for that matter] say something along the lines of:

'I think boobs are hot and that you're gay and therefore clearly into me cos I'm a dude and all gays are promiscuous like that and no offense, but you got no chance'

Not verbatim, but its the general gist. Most of the time.

Eh, whatever.

Fruit of the Moment: Vomit inducing cookie dough

No comments:

Post a Comment