Monday, January 18, 2010

Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate

There was PANIC at the train station as i made my way around.

I am officially un-fit again :(

It turns out I was at the Southern end of Central station when I was meant to be waiting at the Northern end for the GAZAL company bus.

You see, my car was in its doctors appointment today, and this means public transport to work! Unfortunately, it was difficult managing where to wait for the unmarked bus to pick us up.

I had thought the bus was coming at 7am, but really it was 7:20. So if you were witness to crazy flailing arms dude running around the exterior fencing of Central this morning, pay the idiot no heed. He was just out of breath and unable to run with the larger than usual spare tyre around his waist.

Fruit of the Moment: Coconut Cupcake Topping

No comments:

Post a Comment