Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is People. Is Risotto. Is yes.


So today I managed to score tickets to Melbourne's The Droswey Chaperone! All I had to do was pay them a bucket o' cash and i scored me a ticket.

The nice woman even rang me up to confirm that I knew it was in Melbourne. Bless her cotton socks.

Now I need to decide when im catching the plane... Friday? Saturday? and do i return Sunday? Monday? working 5 minutes from the airport terminal has opened so many questions and possibilities. Not to mention earning a bucket 'o cash every week to pay for trips to Melbourne to see Geoffrey Rush perform as Man in Chair :)

My many adventures of playing lonely house continues with an evening of Mushroom, Goat Cheese & Pine-nut risotto. Accompanied on the Keys by The Muppets Take Manhattan. Huh. firefox doesn't recognise "Muppets" as an actual word. Weird.

Fruit of the Moment: Chiz

No comments:

Post a Comment