Thursday, January 21, 2010

Your savings from Amazon.com (order #103-4831889-4721852)

I got to play with a brand new toy today.

A massive industrial sized printer at work. It was shiny. And awesome. and I printed over 500 pages supa supa fast. I orgasmed just a smidge.

Work was not very motivating. I spent much time "researching" LOVE SONG. It was productive for me anyhew.

The boss returns tomorrow.

I also drove 60 km out of my way to fix that horrid squealing sound coming from my tires. Although, it turned out to be an engine belt. Or so they thought. *sigh* the squealing continues.

Rehearsals were awesome. we staged PANDAMONIUM. I get to pick up various cast members and throw them around the stage. LIKE RAGDOLLS!?!

Fruit of the Moment: www.tysonarmstrong.com

No comments:

Post a Comment