Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rule #2: Double tap

It was daunting to find out that there's bigger shopping centers than Macarthur Square.

Today's mission was to equip my new kitchen with enough food to last for the next three weeks. I braved Westfeilds Bondi Junction.

Its weird how the David Jones food hall got in the way of Woolworths. I did still manage to get in and out in under an hour. Go me.

So. back in the end of 2008, I met this guy online. We met for coffee. He went to *insert random island vacation here* for three weeks and never called me when he got back. So I was a little surprised to find an email from him this morning.

Thus I, being overly lame, stil have his phone number and call. He of course, doesn't answer. He does call me back tho (sorry i missed your call, good to talk to you) and suggest a meet up. I later txt with a 'Thursday good for you?" apparently he didn't know. The reply never came.

I also suspect he hasn't remembered my name. I hear wedding bells already.

Fruit of the Moment: VEGAN NUGGETS

No comments:

Post a Comment