Friday, January 29, 2010

There's Some sandwiches in the kitchen if you want them, Kenney

I'm still not finished the Lovable catalouge.

But I still left work on time.

I've started a food journal for the upcoming week. It should prove enlightening.

Upon reflection, this week has been amazingly tiring.

This morning I listened to the NEXT TO NORMAL soundtrack on the long drive from Wollongong to Sydney. I am not surprised that it had be bawling my eyes out as I drove. I often cry along with musicals when i'm feeling emotional.

Today was a day for tears, with another film MARY AND MAX. It had me again.

My most interesting conversation of the day was with a friend of mine Chae. Its so much easier talking online to people than in person. In general I find it difficult to reply to anyone. Its like my brain and and mouth don't want to hold hands. (most days). Words are by far, a more efficient way to express myself.

For example, that last sentence was re-written 4 times. Until I found the right phrase.

Fruit of the Moment: Earl Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment