Monday, January 11, 2010

The bikini brief features sheer lace over the hips and across the back, again, just hinting at what’s underneath

Mornings still tend to plague my happiness. Mondays doubly so.

This morning for instance was no different from any other morning. I marvel at people who seem to get out of bed ready for the car. I certainly have never been so organised.

Amidst the showering and eating and ironing and packing there’s a sleuth of waking up, home navigation, thinking three days in advance because you're not coming home until Wednesday and other various deterrents from your Monday awakening.

As it happens I was packed and ready for the week. On my drive to work however it seems I left my phone charger at home. Which just goes to show how many tiny things you can forget in your morning drunken stupor.

So, I will be guarding my battery with the most advance security system known to mankind.

In other Monday news; I was upset to discover cheap return flights to New York. I was upset because I have no idea when and where I am returning from in the states. A tip off to my Pub Commander Emma ensured her low airfare, where as I am stuck with the more expensive variety. Lets hope fortune is fortunate to me.

Fruit of the Moment: Double Bay Haloumi nom nom nom

No comments:

Post a Comment