Saturday, January 2, 2010

Lets have NOODLES for dinner!

I has survived Tiger Airways

I mean, i had to get up after 2 hours of sleep and check in 3 days before take off but it was TOTALLY worth the $20 i saved :)

Auntie Jess & Auntie Cougar decided to hang with me until my flight was ready, hence the above photographical disaster area. Luckily I had the yogurt parfait.

The trains in Sydney were, of course, canceled. So many bus rides later I end up in good ol' rainy Campbelltown.

Bridgette had been painting the house with a beautiful shade of cottage pink, so her entire dining-room suit was temporarily relocated to my room. So many minutes later, my jams were in the fridge, my vacation clothes were in the wash and the time travelers wife was slowly being digested.

Fruit of the Moment: Feral Airport Scrambled Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment