Sunday, January 31, 2010

I wana tell you guys something... You... You guys are my spawn.


ARGH!

attack of the leeches!

Today, Louise and I found a group willing to trudge through leech infested Mt Keira Rainforrest.

It was a blast! Tuneil, Noah, Brendan and Mitchel came along for the fun and everyone except Noah got a leech, or as Noah called them; "Vampire Worms" stuck, sucking on their blood.

Perhaps the most manly of the leech sucking was bestowed upon to Brendan who had a mega leech sucking on his left hip. The blood was everywhere.

My four suckers got me through my thick woolen socks.

Post Leechville, we had some down time at our favorite cafe haunt: Diggies.

I checked out the plentiful "wildlife" from their beach-view terrace.

We were, of course late for mum's BBQ. by 4 hours. Good thing everyone was too sloshed by the time we got there to really care. Brendan, Louise and I spent some time discussing how crap the iPad is with our Aunt Maureen.

Four Weddings and A Funeral was the film of the Weekend at Louise's house. I finally discovered why there was a sheep on the poster in the cinemas. It had NOTHING to do with the plot at all.

Fruit of the Moment: Brinner

No comments:

Post a Comment