Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Semper Fi

GOSH DARNIT!

My car was serviced yesterday, and today the brakes started squeaking. Its so darn incovenient. They're like: here Kenney, we'll replace this brake part and then the brake goes all WATSUPFO? I IZ FUKIN ON YO SHIT.

Fucking Kangaroos.

Even Glen's manhood couldnt figure out the problem.

To make make matters worse, work made me late to rehersals, which once again consisted of everybody being better at not sucking than I.

I did however meet the costume designer. we did not see eye to eye about what i'll be wearing. I am concewrned i will have a left over GODSMELL outfit. Prepare ye the way of the Fucking Lord I wont. Im attempting an adventure, journeying into knitwear and felts.

We shall see how far I explore.

Fruit of the Moment: Rice Pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment